FP McCann’s range of prestressed concrete lintels and padstones are designed to provide a low cost and resilient masonry support for door and window openings
The prestressed casting system used to develop lintels ensures consistent high quality and a smooth finish providing safer manual handling. Our lintels and padstones are manufactured to British Standards.
Lintel Load / Span Table
- Composite brickwork figures are not included in the above load span table
- Minimum 150mm clear spans, plus a sound bearing length of 150mm minimum at each end. Where required, suitable padstones should be used
- The Uniformly Distributed Loads (UDL) above are Serviceability Loads in kN/m and are based upon the least of the flexural strength, the shear strength or the load that provides a maximum deflection of L/325 Deflection information is available upon request
- Lintels tested in accordance with BS EN 845-2:2013 and BS EN 846-9:2016
- Part packs are available on request
- High strength lintels are also available
Lintel Sizes/ Pack Sizes
Special padstone sizes available on request.