FP McCann’s range of prestressed concrete lintels and padstones are designed to provide low cost and resilient masonry support for door and window openings
The prestressed casting system used to develop lintels ensures consistent high quality and a smooth finish providing safer manual handling. Our lintels and padstones are manufactured to British Standards.
Lintel Load / Span Table
- Composite brickwork figures are not included in the above load span table
- Minimum 150mm clear spans, plus a sound bearing length of 150mm minimum at each end. Where required, suitable padstones should be used
- The Uniformly Distributed Loads (UDL) above are Serviceability Loads in kN/m and are based upon the least of the flexural strength, the shear strength or the load that provides a maximum deflection of L/325 Deflection information is available upon request
- Lintels tested in accordance with BS EN 845-2:2013 and BS EN 846-9:2016
- Part packs are available on request
- High strength lintels are also available
Lintel Sizes/ Pack Sizes
Special padstone sizes are available on request.