FP McCann’s Concrete Exposed combines the beauty of natural coloured aggregate with the strength and durability of ready mix concrete.
Concrete Exposed can be used in a wide range of domestic and commercial applications with a number of different styles available.
Concrete Exposed is available in a broad palette of colours and is ideal in many scenarios including:
- Domestic driveways
- Patios and pathways
- Pavements and footpaths
- Public spaces and commercial areas
Concrete Exposed offers many benefits over traditional surfacing options:
- Aesthetic appearance – utilises the beauty of natural aggregate to achieve a highly decorative effect.
- Choice – lots of colours and textures to choose from, which allows you to customise your look.
- Durability – as the product is concrete, it is extremely hard wearing and is designed to withstand heavy traffic and extreme weather conditions without sinking or heaving.
- Low maintenance – prohibits the development of weeds and moss, so is easy to keep clean. Tyre marks are not visible due to the coloured stones, allowing stains to be hidden.
- Safety – more slip-resistant than brushed/floated concrete, which means that cars are unlikely to slide on the surface, even when it is wet. Laid as a continuous surface, minimises the likelihood of trip hazards.
- Minimum joints except for expansion joints
- No weeds/moss within joints (paving)
- No sealing of a finished product
- Long life with minimum aftercare
- Fuel resistant
- Suitable for areas with restricted access
- Internal or external uses