FP McCann L Walls
The precast L-Wall units are ideal for forming both retaining and containing structures in residential, commercial, industrial and waste developments.
Key Features of L-Wall Units
L-Wall units are an ideal product where speed of installation is nescessary. They offer a fast, cost effective solution to constructing retaining and containing developments. Standards sizes range from 1m high up to 3.75m high with a width of 1m or 2m depending on height dimensions (See Table Below).
In addition, L-Wall units can be combined with either pre-stressed concrete panels or Rocket walls to form storage facilities:
- Create storage bays without imposing a load to the building frame
- Can be loaded either side or both sides of the stem
- Available with heel feature to reverse (NI only)
- Retain material up to 18KN/m3 and ApR 30°
- No heel – sheer reverse face (GB only)
- Large range of sizes available
- No specialist trades required
- Quick and easy installation
- Corner units available
Introducing our 2 metre L Walls
In addition to our standard 1 metre wide L Wall units, FP McCann’s new 2 metre walling units are ideal for forming both retaining and containing structures in residential, commercial, industrial and waste developments.
The foundation requirements should be determined by a qualified engineer. Units placed on a concrete foundation should be bedded on mortar and wedged to attain correct alignment. FP McCann recommend that L wall units are suitably anchored to the foundation.
For more information on technical detail, please download our Walling brochure.