FP McCann’s precast concrete stadium terraces are designed for safe and fast erection. Stadia Solutions units provide a versatile economic solution for varying viewing standards, imposed loading and seating arrangements.
FP McCann’s design and manufacturing expertise ensures a cost effective solution to complicated terrace configurations.
Since our first project, a stand at Villa Park for Aston Villa Football Club; we have continued to provide terracing for numerous other sporting disciplines including Horse Racing, Cricket, Athletics, Rugby Union and League, Tennis and Football. Our most recent terracing project was the Olympic Aquatic Centre. Outside of the sporting sector, we have supplied terracing components for multi-screen cinemas, theatres, auditoriums, conference centres and arenas.
FP McCann also provided terracing for the 48,000 capacity Etihad Stadium. All together, 3,380m³ of concrete and 260t of reinforcing bar were consumed by 3,876 precast elements cast in specialised moulds, designed and manufactured to a ‘Type A’ finish, dictated by the client.
Differing design and manufacturing concepts are needed to accommodate such variations. Ongoing investment programmes continue to enable existing moulds to be more easily adapted to meet the demands of the new Stadia requirements or redevelopment projects.
FP McCann design and manufacture precast concrete terrace and step units for sports Stadia, indoor arenas and multi-screen cinemas.
The innovative design has proven to be cost effective and product development has reduced the component weight and erection time to a minimum.
Steel moulds used by FP McCann can be modified to produce standing terraces with 380mm tread, a rise of up to 200mm and spans of up to 11,000mm. Further moulds have been added to the range to allow the design and manufacture of units with treads of up to 960mm for Stadia projects and up to 1,500mm for indoor arenas and cinemas.
Benefits of Precast Concrete Stadium Solutions:
- Safer – Improved safety through controlled off site factory engineered manufacturing and experienced installation.
- Faster – Precision design, engineering and project management resulting in highly efficient manufacturing, delivery and installation to enhance your programme while reducing safety risks.
- Value – Controlled off site manufacturing provides more value with less on site requirements such as waste disposal, site deliveries and scaffolding.
- Flexible – StadiaSolutions cater to all designs allowing for total flexibility while maintaining a robust high quality finish.
- More secure – Our factory engineering provides a safe and secure Stadium Terracing Solution in demanding environments.
- More Green – Our manufacturing process not only recycles water and concrete but provides a consistent product resulting in very little waste. We source aggregate and mix from trusted sustainable partners.
- Robust – Quality factory engineering results in a solution that is future proof with reduced maintenance and repair costs over the life of the building.
- Predictable – Project management to meet programmes on time with budget and quality guaranteed.
- Healthier – Fewer operatives on site, resulting improved site management and reduced health & safety risks.
- Consistent Quality – Off site manufacturing provides consistent product quality with less environmental influences allowing our StadiaSolutions to stand the test of time.