FP McCann is an approved manufacturer and supplier of platform copings to Network Rail and London Underground specifications.
Copings are manufactured in full accordance with the requirements of NR/L3/CIV/030 and are accredited as conforming to the pendulum test slip resistance requirements of BS EN 13036-4.
Network Rail copings are available in two industry-approved sizes 930 x 760 x 100 and 1219 x 914 x 100. Network Rail dual copings are available in two industry-approved sizes 930 x 1160 x 100 and 930 x 1260 x 100. Requests for non-standard product sizes and colours can be accommodated. London Underground nosing slabs are available from stock.
- Manufactured to NWR specification
- Meets NR/L3/CIV/030 requirements
- A one-piece unit consisting of a standard coping unit combined with a contrasting colour tactile section
- Available with optional pre-painted white and/or yellow lines factory applied for a visual warning, saving time and labour on-site, with obvious benefits in health and safety
- Available with optional cast-in lifting inserts to aid installation
- Available with a grit-blasted or acid etched finish as standard
- One-piece unit not only saves time during installation but avoids the problems associated with joining coping and tactile units, such as trip hazards, de-bonding during temperature fluctuations and freeze/thaw exposure
- Reduced whole life costs due to the reduced maintenance and serviceability required with one-piece units