FP McCann offer a wide range of bespoke precast cladding solutions in a variety of finishes. These include brick clad, acid etched, exposed aggregate and polished. Our versatile production facilities give us the ability to utilise various aggregates, sands, pigments and cements to realise architectural aspirations.
We can provide our bespoke architectural precast cladding in varying shapes, sizes and finishes.
Precast cladding is a favoured facade material where complex geometry has to be achieved, access is restricted or the project programme demands accelerated on-site construction.
Our in-house design, engineering and technical department will ensure that the structural and aesthetic requirements of your scheme are met. We encourage early engagement with our team to enable us to give you the full design, supply and install experience. As a result, we can achieve the best solution to meet your needs and ensure a cost-effective approach is used.
With architectural manufacturing capabilities at a number of sites across the UK we incorporate an ‘Open Door’ policy. Clients are welcome to come visit and experience FP McCann delivering high standards of project management from concept to completion. As a result, this makes us one of the market leaders and a supplier of choice.
- Cladding can be provided in a variety of colours and finishes. We utilise a large choice of aggregates and pigments including: acid etched, grit blasted, polished, exposed aggregate, brick-faced, stone-faced and tile faced
- We design and manufacture all our architectural solutions in a completely bespoke manner to suit your specific building structure
- Concrete is durable, strong and resistant to impact. It also has excellent fire-resistant properties
- We can supply brick, stone or tile faced units fully pointed upon request
- Precast cladding is ideal for both new builds and refurbishments because its weight is supported by the frame of the building
- Overall, the quality finish and speedy installation make precast cladding an ideal choice for an external facade
Installation is as easy as…