Client: Fermanagh & Omagh District Council
Footbridge constructed as part of the Omagh Accessible Shared Inclusive Space (Oasis) project. The new footbridge spans the River Strule linking an elevated public space structure at Drumragh Avenue Car Park to the town centre through Old Market Place.
- New structural steel pedestrian and cycle bridge include abutments, ramped approach structures, parapet railings and lighting
- Elevated public space structure of approximately 2000sq.m above the existing car park at Drumragh Avenue
- A service lift from the existing car park to the proposed elevated space structure
- Approximately 100m of the riverside path including bins, seating, signage, lighting etc.
- DDA compliant fixed angling platforms
- Renewal of existing flood defence wall bounding the Drumragh Avenue Car Park site
- Hard/soft landscaping
- Car park resurfacing
- Fabric canopy structure over a staging area
- Play equipment