FP McCann design and manufacture a bespoke range of reinforced valve chambers capable of housing any size and type of valve/ pump.
Valve chambers consist of a precast concrete sealed sump manhole with factory-fitted saddles to house the pump and are used in the management of water, oils and chemicals.
Valve Chamber Benefits
- Immediate watertight structure
- Reduced installation time and costs
- Accommodates connection to all types of pipe, including concrete, metallic, HDPE and clay
- Pump is raised off the ground and sits on a preformed concrete stool
- Easy and clean access for operation and inspection