FP McCann’s StormChannel™ is a heavy-duty, precast concrete slot drain. It is designed to remove surface water from many areas, including roads, motorways, car parks, industrial, commercial and residential areas. Overall, this greatly helps to prevent flooding and run-off.
FP McCann offers two types of StormChannel™:
- A precast concrete bullnose kerb slot drain has a linear slot drain and a profiled, oblong drainage channel.
- A standard precast concrete slot drain with an interrupted slot and stabiliser bars, therefore providing increased stability.
- Quick installation
- Minimal maintenance
- Excellent flow rates even at zero or shallow gradients
- Modular system
- Robust product
- Economical product
- Integrated watertight seal
- No concrete surround required
- Conforms to EN 1433
- Resilient up to class D400kN, E600kN or F900kN
- 300 and 400 standard StormChannel™ slot drains have been tested to Class E600
- 2% surface slope to the slot
- Supplied with interrupted slot only (slot width 30mm) and with cast-in inspection grate for cleaning and inspection
- Spigot and socket end for correct alignment and joining
We can provide additional connections on request. Junction box sump unit also available in all sizes.