Client: Armagh City, Banbridge & Craigavon Borough Council
The aim of the environmental improvement scheme was to provide a “fit for purpose” shared space. This promoted footfall within the town to help boost the trade and economy. The scheme for Richhill Village provided environmental improvement works to Richhill’s main thoroughfare which included Corcreevy Road, Irish Street, New Line and the War Memorial.
• Excavation and disposal of existing footpath & road surface
• Paving & kerbing using natural stone
• New footpath alignments
• Provision and installation of street furniture & tree planting
• Road surfacing, ramping, parking & line marking
• Works to existing services (including lighting)
• New drainage to connect to existing street drainage / sewers
• Footpath realignment works
• Minor engineering works, retaining structures/walls
• Relocation of the existing War Memorial
• Minor electrical works.