Client: Derry County Committee
Car parking and access road were constructed as part of the Owenbeg 4G Pitch project.
- New 465 space car parking facility with bitmac wearing course finish
- The access road to car parks
- Dedicated emergency access road with separate entrance constructed from A6 Glenshane road
- Footways to both sides of car park access road
- New hardcore facility for coach parking
- Car park street lighting and ducting
- Soft landscaping including semi-mature trees and hedges
- 3G Synthetic Pitch – 96*145m including runoff areas (Playing surface 82*135m with adjacent 3 lane running track). Also involved the installation of floodlighting, ball stop and spectator fencing, dugouts and paths.