FP McCann’s modular, storm and waste water management system provides a multifunctional, durable solution for the detention, retention, infiltration, harvesting and treatment of water, comprising of a combination of standardised precast concrete elements, which are designed to solve your storm and waste water management needs.
Benefits of the Modular Tank System
- Manufactured locally
- Bespoke inlets and outlets
- An adoptable system which can cater for the 1 in 30 and 1 in 100 year storm event
- FP McCann uses state-of-the-art tooling to manufacture products of the highest quality
- A fully modular system encompassing inherent health and safety benefits
Maintenance and cleaning benefits
- The Modular Tank System excels where most other systems fail, incorporating features that provide maximum system performance and life cycles. As with all stormwater systems, inspection and maintenance of the Modular Tank System is vital for satisfactory performance and extended life cycle of the stormwater management system
- A self-cleansing and easy maintainable system which includes silt collection areas
- Designed to create safe walking channels during the maintenance, cleaning and inspection process
- Easily inspected visually, offering reduced inspection costs
- System provides clear lines of sight to aid health and safety during maintenance and cleaning
- Eurocode Design BS EN 1991-1-1
- Grated inlets may also be incorporated to accommodate surface stormwater flows directly into the Modular Tank System, reducing the requirements for conventional site drainage components.
- Standard units reduce design cost
- No requirement for in-situ structural topping to roof slab – offering reduced fill depths and cost savings
- Fully accessible system with the option of including step rungs or ladders
- A fully modular system that brings with it inherent health and safety benefits
- The design and performance meets CESWI 7th edition
- Standard internal heights from underside of roof slab to the channel inverts of 1500, 1800, 2100 and 2400mm. All available with either 1 in 4 or 1 in 20 benching gradients
- Potential savings on temporary works
- Reduced disruption and potential savings due to speed of installation
- No need to wait 28 days before back filling. Backfilling can follow on after installation
- No requirement for in-situ concrete topping to roof slab
- No requirement for on-site in-situ benching
- No requirement for in-situ joint-stitching
The Modular Tank System provides cost-effective solutions for site application where stormwater needs to be detained and allowed to discharge at a controlled rate.
Modular Tank retention systems are ideal for applications where the goal is to retain rainwater or stormwater for some type of harvest and reuse applications.
Eliminate the issues created with discharging stormwater offsite by using a Modular Tank System to infiltrate stormwater into the soil for natural treatment and to replenish local aquifers.
Water harvesting is the collection, storage, cleaning and recycling of stormwater to replace or reduce the consumption of municipal potable water.
Stormwater treatment options such as pre-treatment, post treatment and oil water separators are available as stand-alone systems, as well as integrated with the Modular Tank System.