Client: The Executive Office
The Contract is for the construction of a new junction on an existing highway to form a controlled junction with new access to the Ebrington site. The works will also include the construction of a new primary access road (a continuation of the access junction) within the site and construction of new boundary walls to the site boundary at the Ebrington Development site in Derry ~ Londonderry.
Works will include:
- Construction of a new online signal-controlled four-way highway junction on the existing Limavady Road.
- Street lighting and traffic signal installation.
- Construction of a new primary access road within the live Ebrington Site with linkage to existing and future development plots.
- High-quality public realm works to form the primary access road as a boulevard with hard and soft landscaping.
- Boundary Treatment Works – the construction of a new boundary wall (brick and block construction) of architecture similar to original boundary walling, with piers and infill railing panels. The wall shall bound the northern, eastern and southern boundaries of the wider Ebrington development.
- Associated earthworks, drainage, utility provision, pavement construction and ancillary works required to implement the scheme.