FP McCann’s Easi-Repair™ Cold Lay Tarmac is a cost effective and efficient solution for temporary repairs to driveways, footpaths and a variety of other applications.
Available in 25kg bags, tonne bags and in loose bulk, Easi-Repair™ is ready to use straight from the bag and does not require any further mixing.
One 25kg bag of Easi-Repair™ cold lay tarmac will approximately cover 0.4m² at 30mm when compacted.
FP McCann’s Easi-Repair™ Cold Lay Tarmac is available in a 6mm aggregate.
- Footpath patch
- Temporary ramping
- Driveway repair
- Temporary road crossing
- Pothole repair
- Cycle way repair
- Emergency repair
- Trip prevention repair
How to use Easi Repair™ Cold Lay Tarmac
- Ensure the application area is dry and compacted
- Sweep the application area and remove any weeds
- Use an ordinary rake, spade or trowel to spread the cold lay tarmac to the required thickness
- Use a roller to achieve good compaction or use a heavy, flat object for ‘tamping’ to achieve similar results
- Application is simplistic, so therefore previous experience and specialist tools and equipment are not required
- Suitable for base or wearing course
You can store Easi-Repair™ for long periods, in excess of 6 months, under cover. Please ensure you always keep the bag sealed when not in use.