FP McCann manufacture’s Easi-Flow Liquid Floor Screed, a specifically formulated calcium sulphate self-levelling floor screed.
Liquid floor screeds have many obvious benefits over traditional screed, however, the main benefits are seen when used with underfloor heating systems. Liquid screed fully encapsulates the heating pipes without voids and need only to cover the pipes by 25mm, resulting in a much more responsive heating system which in turn is more economical to run.
Benefits over Traditional Sand & Cement Screed:
- Maximises underfloor heating performance
- Quicker to lay
- Reduced drying out times
- Enables earlier start date for follow on trades due to reduction in drying time
- Less labour intensive/improved Health & Safety benefits
- Thinner screed depth
- Produced from recycled and sustainable materials
- Lower shrinkage
- Apply up to 1000m² per day
- Maximise insulation thickness
- Reduced load bearing due to thinner screed depth