FP McCann’s dry silo mortar provides an efficient mortar solution to suit a wide range of external and internal works.
The dry silo mortar is delivered to your required site in our portable, sealed silos that have a built-in automatic mixing system. After the water and power supply have been connected to the mixing unit, the dry silo mortar can be mixed with water at the push of a button. This results in a consistently high-quality mix that is easy-to-use.
Our dry silo mortar mix consists of sand, cement and admixtures.
Dry Silo Mortar Applications
- Brick, block and stone bedding
- General masonry repairs
Where can I buy Dry Silo Mortar?
Available in bulk direct to your site or for collection wet or dry. Tubs and bags are also available to purchase.
Why use Dry Silo Mortar?
- FP McCann’s mortar silos produce a consistent mix that delivers a high-quality finish.
- Our mortar conforms to BS EN 998-2 standard mortar strength.
- Reduced long-term costs due to the potential for zero wastage, as fewer deliveries and less manpower are required.
- Less space required on-site in comparison to traditional mixing methods.
- Ready-made mortar means less time mixing and more time applying.
- No need to retard mix.
- Computer-controlled mixing provides a constant reliable consistency.
- The large silo capacity means fewer deliveries and therefore, less environmental impact.
- Less noise pollution is produced compared to using traditional mixers.
- Zero packaging on-site. Less plastic packaging is used from manufacturing to point of use.
- No leakage-risk of liquid mortar mix compared to traditional mixing methods. As a result, this eliminates the risk of storing chemical admixtures on-site.