FP McCann’s dry silo mortar provides an efficient mortar solution to a wide range of external and internal works, dependent on structural requirements.
The dry silo mortar mix consists of cementitious materials, air entraining admixtures, and graded fine aggregate (sand) and is delivered to the required site in our portable, sealed silo containers that have a built-in automated mixing system. Once water and power has been connected to the mixing unit on-site, the dry silo mortar is mixed with water at the push of a button, resulting in a consistent high-quality mix that is easy to use.
- Brick, block, stone, paving slab laying
- General masonry repairs
- Quality Assured – FP McCann’s mortar silos produce a consistent mix that delivers a constant high quality finish and conforms to BS EN 998-2 standard mortar strength.
- Cost-Effective – Reduced long-term costs – no wastage, fewer deliveries and less manpower required. No need to retard mix.
- Increased Productivity – No delays due to adverse weather. Ready-made mortar means less time mixing and more time applying.
- Consistent Strength and Workability – Computer-controlled mixing provides a constant reliable consistency.
- Environmentally Friendly – The large silo capacity means fewer deliveries and less environmental impact. Less noise pollution compared to using traditional mixers.