FP McCann designs and manufactures a bespoke range of reinforced chambers capable of housing most sizes of flow control/valves.
Chambers consist of a precast concrete sealed sump manhole with factory-fitted saddles/flat walls to house the valve and are used in the management of water.
- Catchpit chamber
- Stormbrake™ Flow Control chamber
- Immediate water tight structure
- Reduced installation time/costs
- Accommodates connection to most types of pipes
- Off-site SuDS solution
- Bespoke designs available
†Height can be reduced to suit customers’ requirements
* Based on 300mm sump. If a non-standard invert level is required, please specify when ordering
^ Lightweight catchpits (available on request)
** Maximum weight of a solid, full height unit with no holes
⁺ Based on a standard catchpit only. If larger pipe sizes are required, please contact FP McCann