FP McCann produces a range of agricultural cattle slats, ideal for use over slurry channels, underground tanks or as part of a suspended floor system.
All cattle slat products are manufactured in accordance with BS 5502 and ISO 9001, ensuring that quality, durability and animal welfare are at the heart of the design and manufacture.
The cattle slat products are suitable for use as floors for livestock and are made from high-strength reinforced concrete, designed to withstand the pressure and demands associated with livestock management over a considerable time period. These products are suitable for use with all classes of livestock loading.
Features of FP McCann Cattle Slats:
- Axle bearing load of 4.5 tonnes
- Edges designed to prevent injury to cattle
- Tapered/smooth sides to allow easy access for slurry tank
- Excellent space to surface ratio
- One-man operation for safe mixing or slurry removal from effluent tank
- Hardwearing non-slip surface
- Gang slats
- Cattle, pig, sheep and multi-purpose slats available
- Access slat with manhole
- Diagonal slat to cover slurry channels
- Dairy farms
Cattle Slat Dimensions