Refurbishment of Bann Bridge in Coleraine as part of Coleraine to Londonderry Track Renewal Project. The bridge, which opened in March 1924, is a multi-span steel structure (total length 240m) with a central bascule lifting span to permit access of river traffic into Coleraine.
- Temporary propping and turf coat encapsulated scaffolding system with fully boarded platform & walkways along either side to facilitate works
- Replacement of strengthening plates & rivets
- Repairs to longitudinal beam flanges
- Concrete replacement & spalled concrete repairs
- Preparation, cleaning down & painting steel work
- Overhaul of the bridge lifting equipment
- Upgrade of the bridge lifting signal equipment hut