FP McCann’s StormChannel™ is a heavy-duty, precast concrete drainage channel designed to remove surface water from many areas, including roads, motorways, car parks, industrial, commercial and residential areas. This helps to prevent flooding and run-off.
FP McCann offers two types of StormChannel™:
- A precast concrete bullnose kerb drainage channel has a linear slot drain and a profiled, oblong drainage channel.
- A standard precast concrete drainage channel with an interrupted slot and stabiliser bars for increased stability.
- Quick installation
- Minimal maintenance
- Excellent flow rates even at zero or shallow gradients
- Modular system
- Robust product
- Economical product
- Integrated watertight seal
- No concrete surround required
- Conforms to EN 1433
- Resilient up to class D400kN, E600kN or F900kN
- 300 and 400 Standard Stormchannel™ tested to Class E600
- 2% surface slope to the slot
- Supplied with interrupted slot only – slot width 30mm
- Spigot and socket end for correct alignment and joining
Additional connections can be provided on request. Junction box sump unit also available in all sizes.