FP McCann storm attenuation systems can be designed to suit a wide range of construction projects and drainage schemes.
Precast concrete attenuation components include products such as side entry manholes, stop end bends and spigot and socket end wall pipes. These products can either be engineered into an on-line sewer pipe system or utilised off-line as single or multiple storm water holding tanks.
All FP McCann storm attenuation products comply with the requirements set out within ‘Sewers for Adoption 7th Edition’ and are made from Kite marked precast concrete components which comply with the relevant Standards. Pipes BS EN 1916 & BS 5911-1 and Manholes BS EN 1917 & BS 5911-1.
Benefits of Storm Attenuation Systems:
- Systems can be designed specifically to suit the application
- Speedy construction using a standard joint
- No need for fabrication on site or external specialist contractors
- Straight forward installation using known techniques – no need to retrain
- Can be installed under roads and car parks
- Can cope with construction plant loading
- Flotation is not a concern – no need for geotechnical anchors when located below the water table
- Long term solution