Easi-Base™ addresses a long-standing problem associated with traditional methods of manhole construction.
Labour intensive, in-situ practices typically taking up to 36 hours are eliminated by the fully integrated unit, which can be installed and connected in a matter of minutes.
Benefits of Easi-Base™
- An extremely fast, efficient and economical method of constructing manhole bases on site.
- WRc tested and approved and accepted by all UK Water Companies.
- Significant health and safety benefits.
- An immediate watertight structure allowing other trades to instantly follow on.
- Factory prefabrication provides a quality finish to challenging and benching, and enables accurate combinations and variations for entry/exit pipes.
- Connects with any type of pipe and is compatible with the DN1200 130mm wide wall manhole chamber ring – which eliminates the need for backfilling.
- Easy maintenance of channels and benches, aided by clean access for inspection.
- Eliminates the risk of water pollution that is associated with traditional methods of manhole construction such as concrete base formation integrity failures due to bad weather conditions, which results in groundwater being contaminated with polluting raw sewerage and clean groundwater infiltrating the already overloaded raw sewerage system of pipelines and treatment plants.
- Easi-Bases™ are now accepted under ‘Sewers for Adoptions’ 7th edition
- Easi-Base™ is a kitemark product, manufactured and tested to BS EN1917
- An 80 year guarantee system.