FP McCann has been awarded the Lisburn Linkages Public Realm Scheme by Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council. This project will involve new paving and kerbing, new street furniture, signage & street lighting, improved drainage and much more.
Project: Lisburn Linkages Public Realm Scheme
Client: Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
The public realm scheme will provide environmental improvement to;
- Castle Street (from Market Square to Seymour Street)
- Seymour Street (from Castle Street to Queen’s Road)
- Bridge Street (from Market Square to Queen’s Road)
- Antrim Street (from Bow Street to Antrim Road)
- Railway Street (from Market Street to Bachelors Walk)
- Bachelors Walk (from Antrim Street to Railway Street)
The Lisburn Linkages Public Realm Scheme aims to improve the linkages and connectivity between key developments such as Castle Gardens, Market Square and Bow Street Mall by upgrading the footpaths, lighting and street furniture on the surrounding streets.
Works for the Public Realm scheme will include:
- New granite paving and kerbing;
- Supply and installation of new street furniture, signage & street lighting;
- Improved drainage;
- Associated integration with and diversion of as required main utility providers.
The scheme will further enhance Lisburn city centre creating an additional attractive and safe public spaces for everyone to enjoy. We particularly welcome interest from local sub-contractors and suppliers; Please contact FP McCann on 028 7964 2558.
Lisburn Linkages Public Realm Scheme Overview: