FP McCann’s StormChannel™ is a heavy duty, precast concrete slotted drainage channel designed to remove surface water from many areas, including roads, motorways, car parks, industrial, commercial and residential areas.This helps to prevent flooding and run-off.
FP McCann offers two types of StormChannel™:
- A precast concrete bullnosed kerb drainage channel has a linear slot drain and a profiled, oblong drainage channel.
- A standard precast concrete drainage channel with an interrupted slot and stabiliser bars for increased stability.
- Quick installation
- Minimal maintenance
- Excellent flow rates even at zero or shallow gradients
- Modular system
- Robust product
- Economical product
- Integrated watertight seal
- No concrete surround required
- Resilient up to classes D400kN, E600kN or F900kN
- 2% surface slope to the slot
- Supplied with interrupted slot only – slot width 30mm
- Standard inner diameter: 480mm x 300mm
- Drainage cross section: 0.125m²
- Spigot and socket end for correct alignment and joining