Ricoh Football Stadium, Coventry
Work Type: Terracing
Customer: Laing O’Rouke
The Ricoh Arena forms part of a larger regeneration project for the north of the city. A 32,000-seater stadium will also be included in the project, which will be the new home for Coventry City Football Club, as well as a 6,500-seater Arena to hold concerts and other similar events.
FP McCann’s Solution
Designed for safe and swift erection, FP McCann's terracing units provide a versatile economic solution for varying viewing standards, imposed loading and seating arrangements. Our First terracing project was a stand at Villa Park for Aston Villa Football Club, since then the company has provided units for numerous other sporting disciplines. All of FP McCann's terracing units are Quality Assured to ISO9001 and some benefits include;
- Provides clear spans of up to 8 metres
- Standard moulds can provide tread widths of up to 960mm, Risers up to 600mm
- Achieves a natural frequency in accordance with the recommendations of “The Guide To Safety At Sports Grounds” The Green Book
- Provides up to one hour fire resistance
- Designed to carry a superimposed load of up to 5kN/m²
- Provides a range of falls across the tread, from 0mm to 20mm
- Manufactured in our quality assured factory in accordance with BS EN ISO9001
Today we are recognised as a market leader in the design and manufacture of precast terracing for stadia, cinemas and conference venues. It goes without saying that if you require a trusted partner with extensive experience, recognised for on-time delivery and unrivalled quality then you can rely on FP McCann as the obvious choice to deliver a first class product.