Rail Platform Copings
FP McCann, Rail Platform Copings
FP McCann is an approved manufacturer and supplier of platform copings to Network Rail and London Underground specifications. Copings are manufactured to BS 8110 and are accredited to conforming to the pendulum test slip resistance requirements of BS 7976-2.
Network Rail copings are available in two industry approved sizes 930x760x100 and 1219x914x100 in buff, charcoal grey and standard grey colours. Network Rail dual copings are available in two industry approved sizes 930x1160x100 and 930x1260x100. Requests for non-standard product sizes and colours are accepted. London Underground nosing slabs are available from stock.
Dual Platform Coping
- A one piece unit consisting of a standard coper unit combined with contrasting colour tactile section
- Available with optional pre painted white and/or yellow lines factory applied for visual warning, saving time and labour on site, with obvious benefits in health and safety
- Available with optional cast in lifting inserts to aid installation
- Available with grit blasted or acid etched finish as standard
- One piece unit not only saves time on installation but avoids the problems caused at joints between coper and tactile, and tactile units due to the freeze/thaw cycles that platforms are typically exposed to, reducing whole life costs.