Header: Term Contract SLN2 for Street Lighting Maintenance and Improvement Works awarded to FP McCann
Title: Term Contract SLN2 for Street Lighting Maintenance and Improvement Works
Geographical Areas: Ballymena, Larne, Carrickfergus, Antrim and Newtownabbey
Client: Transport NI
• The supply and installation of various types of street lighting columns and attachments, traffic posts and attachments, luminaries and their components, traffic equipment, feeder pillars and their components, cable joints etc.
• Electrical maintenance of street lighting networks, street lighting units, lit sign units, internally illuminated bollards and feeder pillars.
• Emergency call-out procedures.
• Trenching, ducting and cabling.
• Directional drilling for the installation of service ducting.
• Live working on the supply authority network.
• Painting of street furniture.
• Identification numbering of street lighting and traffic equipment.
• Installation of hi-visibility markings on street furniture.
• Reinstatement and Street Works notification.
• Installation and removal of traffic signs.
• Cable fault repair.
• The supply and installation of trial / pilot installations involving new equipment and/or techniques.
• The supply and installation of decorative equipment and small scale environmental improvement works.
• Periodic electrical Inspection, testing and visual structural inspection of various types of street furniture.
• Electrical certification and structural inspection records.
• Receiving and responding to Works Orders and Instructions.
• Traffic Management.
• Working with Services / Utilities
• Other associated ancillary works.
We particularly welcome interest from local sub-contractors and suppliers for the above opportunities.
Please contact FP McCann on 028 7964 2558