FP McCann designs and manufactures a bespoke range of reinforced valve chambers capable of housing any size and type of valve/pump. Valve chambers consist of a precast concrete sealed sump manhole with factory-fitted saddles to house the pump, and are used in the management of water, oils and chemicals.
- Immediate watertight structure
- Reduced installation time/costs
- Accommodates connection to all types of pipe including concrete, metallic, HDPE and clay
- Pump is raised off the ground and sits on a preformed concrete stool
- Easy and clean access for operation and inspection