FP McCann Concrete Cattle Slats
FP McCann design and manufacture a range of agricultural cattle slats, ideal for use over slurry channels, underground tanks and as part of a suspended floor system. All cattle slat products are manufactured in accordance with BS 5502 and ISO 9001, ensuring that quality, durability and animal welfare are at the heart of design and manufacture.
Our Cattle Slat products are suitable for use as floors for livestock and are made from high strength reinforced concrete, designed to withstand the pressure and demands associated with livestock management over a considerable time period. These products are suitable for use with all classes of livestock loading, shown in Table 5 of BS 5502: Part 22 including the maximum vehicle loadings.
Features of FP McCann Cattle Slats:
- Axle bearing load of 4.5 tonnes
- Edges designed to prevent injury to cattle
- Tapered/smooth sides to allow easy access for slurry tank
- Excellent space to surface ratio
- One-man operation for safe mixing or slurry removal from effluent tank
- Hardwearing non-slip surface
- Choice of single or gang slats
- Cattle, pig, sheep and multi-purpose slats available
- Access slat with manhole
- Diagonal slat to cover slurry channels
- Available as tractor or cattle loading