Earn while you learn | A real job | A real qualification | A real future
An apprenticeship is a way for young people and adult learners to earn while they learn in a real job, gaining a real qualification and a real future. At FP McCann we believe that by hiring apprentices helps our business to grow our own talent by developing a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce. Apprentices are employees, not students.
The benefits of completing an apprenticeship include:
- Earn a wage whilst developing the skills you need to be successful in your chosen career
- Get real experience of the workplace and practice your skills on the job
- Achieve a recognised qualification
Depending on your education level and career choice, will determine what level you commence on the apprenticeship ladder – ranging from intermediate level to higher level apprenticeships.
A range of apprenticeship opportunities in partnership with the above colleges include:
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Construction & The Built Environment
- Construction Plant / Machinery Maintenance
- Construction Products Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Electrotechnical Services
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineering
For further details about our latest vacancies, visit fpmccann.co.uk/search-vacancies
Apprentices at FP McCann are paid above the national apprentice wage rates!